The potpourri vase was cleaned before loan. Local areas of tarnish or oxidation were polished using precipitated chalk in a water:ethanol slurry. Minor losses in the blue basse taille enamel border on the lid were re-inpainted using an acrylic dispersion.
|12/31/1969||Treatment||Cleaned; loss compensation|
|1/22/2013||Examination||Examined for treatment|
- Istoricheskaia vystavka predmetov iskusstva. 1904.
- Russian Art: Icons and Decorative Arts from the Origin to the Twentieth Century. The Walters Art Gallery, Baltimore. 1959-1960.
- Russian Enamels. The Walters Art Gallery, Baltimore. 1996-1997.
- Exuberance of Meaning: The Art Patronage of Catherine the Great. Georgia Museum of Art, Athens; Hillwood Estate, Museum & Gardens, Washington. 2013-2014.
- From Rye to Raphael: The Walters Story. The Walters Art Museum, Baltimore. 2014-2016.
- Fabergé and the Russian Crafts Tradition: An Empire's Legacy . 2017-2018.