[Created in 966 (Armenian era given 415), fol. 2v]; Erevan [note by Ter Nerses on recto of last fly leaf, 1575 (Armenian era given 1024), this sixteenth-century colophon was copied by Amirxan Yovhannes Amirean], 1575; Yovhannes Amirxanean, November 20, 1839 [verso of last fly leaf]; Hovannes Amirkan, 1843 [recto of first fly leaf]; Armenian Catholic Congregation, Monastery of Gregory the Illuminator, [recto of last fly leaf: This Gospels is in commemoration of the monastery of Saint Grigor the Illuminator, for the Lebanese monks who are in Rome, in the year of the Lord 1844 and on the 2nd February.... In memory of the "Illustrious, Noble and Revered orthodox noble Ala Amirxane Yovhannes Amireanc‘ of New Julfa, for the sake of his soul and for the sake of his whole pious and God-loving family." "Through the mediation of Father Vrt‘anes Eiwliwnceanc‘. A.K. the Apostolic Misionary in Pars and in New Julfa."], Rome, February 2, 1844; Yovhannes Amirxaneanc‘, February 10, 1844 [by note]; Tabriz (T‘rviz), April 26, 1844 [note by Yovhannes Amirxaneanc‘ recto of first fly leaf]; Monastery of the Antonian Fathers, Ortakeuy, near Istanbul, 1910; Henry Walters, Baltimore [date and mode of acquisition unknown]; Walters Art Museum, 1931, by bequest.