Description This pendant is a pair with Walters 57.378.
- Jewelry - Ancient to Modern. The Walters Art Gallery, Baltimore. 1979-1980.
Provenance [From a tomb near Olbia, Parutino, Ukraine (?), 1913]; F. L. van Gans, Frankfurt (?) [date and mode of acquisition unknown]; P. Mavrogordato, [date and mode of acquisition unknown]; Galerie Bachstitz, The Hague [catalogue 1921, part II, lot 92 H]; Henry Walters, Baltimore, 1926, by purchase; Walters Art Museum, 1931, by bequest.
Credit Acquired by Henry Walters, 1926
Download Image Add to Collection Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Creative Commons License