Description This marble sculpture has been restored on the right foot, the top of the dolphin, a section of the left thigh, the neck, and both arms. The head may not belong to the sculpture.
|1/01/1992||Technical Report||x-ray diffraction; other|
Provenance Don Marcello Massarenti Collection, Rome [date and mode of acquisition unknown]; Henry Walters, Baltimore, 1902, by purchase; Walters Art Museum, 1931, by bequest.
Credit Acquired by Henry Walters with the Massarenti Collection, 1902
Download Image Add to Collection Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Creative Commons License