Description Saint Dominic is formed of pieces of ivory pinned together. Saint Dominic's lower left arm and hand are carved separately and inserted. His right hand is missing and his left has lost all its fingers.
Provenance William T. / Henry Walters Collection, Baltimore, by purchase; Walters Art Museum, 1931, by bequest.
Credit Acquired by William T. or Henry Walters
Download Image Add to Collection Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Creative Commons License