Description The outer edge of the hollow hoops are lined with granules. A convex shield, dotted in the center, is situated at one end of the hoop; a rigid ring ornament is attached to the bottom. The hoop and granules are completely worn through on one side exposing their interiors.
Provenance Henry Walters, Baltimore, [date of acquisition unknown] by purchase; Walters Art Museum, 1931, by bequest.
Credit Acquired by Henry Walters
Download Image Add to Collection Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Creative Commons License