Description This small, annular ring is composed of a braided gold wire to which a wire spiral of six coils has been soldered. Suspended from the spiral are four pendants, each comprised of a pearl and faceted coral bead. The ring is preserved in a red leather box stamped in gold letters "TIFFANY & CO. / UNION SQUARE," the address of the firm from 1870 to 1905.
- Jewelry - Ancient to Modern. The Walters Art Gallery, Baltimore. 1979-1980.
Provenance Mrs. Sara D. Redmond [date and mode of acquisition unknown]; Walters Art Museum, by gift.
Credit Gift of Mrs. Sara D. Redmond, 1979
Download Image Add to Collection Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Creative Commons License