Description For more information on this painting, please see Federico Zeri's 1976 catalogue no. 150, pp. 223-224.
|7/23/1970||Examination||examined for condition|
Provenance Convent of the Magdalen, Pesaro [date and mode of acquisition unknown] [according to 1881 Massarenti catalogue]; Don Marcello Massarenti Collection, Rome [date and mode of acquisition unknown] [1881 catalogue: no. 135; 1897 catalogue: no. 189, as Girolamo Marchesi]; Henry Walters, Baltimore, 1902, by purchase; Walters Art Museum, 1931, by bequest.
Credit Acquired by Henry Walters with the Massarenti Collection, 1902
Download Image Add to Collection Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Creative Commons License