Description This flower pot container in the distinctive green color introduced at Sèvres in 1756 bears reserves decorated by André-Vincent Vielliard, one of the most versatile decorators at the manufactory.
Provenance E. M. Hodgkins Collection, Paris, [date and mode of acquisition unknown]; A. Seligmann, Rey and Co., New York; Henry Walters, Baltimore, 1928, by purchase; Walters Art Museum, 1931, by bequest.
Inscriptions [Factory Mark] Intertwined Lls; [Date] Letter: E (1757)
Credit Acquired by Henry Walters, 1928
Download Image Add to Collection Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Creative Commons License