Description This piece has been restored with plaster.
|5/08/1974||Treatment||coated; loss compensation; other|
Provenance Don Marcello Massarenti Collection, Rome [date and mode of acquisition unknown] [no. 409]; Henry Walters, Baltimore, 1902, by purchase; Walters Art Museum, 1931, by bequest.
Credit Acquired by Henry Walters with the Massarenti Collection, 1902
Download Image Add to Collection Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Creative Commons License