Description Traces of paint remain. According to the dealer, the sculpture came from the porch of a church in the Meuse Valley. The head of the donor is gone.
Provenance [From the porch of a church in the departement of Meuse]; Georges Joseph Demotte, Paris [date of acquisition unknown], by purchase; Henry Walters, Baltimore, 1910, by purchase; Walters Art Museum, 1931, by bequest.
Credit Acquired by Henry Walters, 1910
Download Image Add to Collection Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Creative Commons License